The Howardwick, Texas tornado began at 5:39 PM and was on the ground for just under ten minutes. The tornado remained over open land and only impacted vegetation and a single power pole. The circulation that produced the tornado was enhanced by a cell merger.
TSC Twitter Feed
- Much Warmer and Windier This Weekend – Threat for Strong Storms Sunday Afternoon
- Extreme Drought Conditions Have Returned to parts of Texas
- #WeatherWednesday – Winter Precipitation Types
- Frigid Air With Lows In The Teens to Single Digits Overnight – Warming Up This Weekend!
- Conditions Deteriorating in South/Southeast Texas; Hard Freeze across Texas Tonight