This is our complete chase footage from our dealings with the destructive tornado just west of Wynnewood, Oklahoma on May 9, 2016. First few video scenes are taken a mile west of Interstate 35 as the tornado churns over a field. We relocate back east to Interstate 35 and let the tornado essentially come right at us. Debris falls around us as the tornado begins to occlude. The tornadic circulation dissipated as it passed about 50 yards to our north.
TSC Twitter Feed
- Much Warmer and Windier This Weekend – Threat for Strong Storms Sunday Afternoon
- Extreme Drought Conditions Have Returned to parts of Texas
- #WeatherWednesday – Winter Precipitation Types
- Frigid Air With Lows In The Teens to Single Digits Overnight – Warming Up This Weekend!
- Conditions Deteriorating in South/Southeast Texas; Hard Freeze across Texas Tonight